Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the content of this website is the property of The University of Queensland in America (TUQIA) under US copyright law. The site may also include content whose copyright belongs to third-parties and which has been lawfully included in this site by agreement or specific licence.
For personal, non-commercial purposes, you may view or make copies of the material contained on the site. Content may not be systematically downloaded, retrieved or stored. Content may not be reproduced or transmitted without our prior written permission.
Copyright enquiries relating to web content should be directed to the Executive Director of TUQIA.
The University of Queensland in America has adopted the University of Queensland’s Privacy Management Policy. Whenever TUQIA collects or uses personal information, it must do so in accordance with this policy and with state and federal privacy laws.
If you have any questions or concerns about personal information displayed on, or collected by, a particular TUQIA web page or online system, you can:
- use the feedback form linked from the page footer
- contact the Executive Director of TUQIA
The University of Queensland in America uses Google Analytics to gather statistics about how our web content is used, and statistics about our visitors such as their browsers and geographic location. No personally identifying information is collected.
The information collected includes:
- how visitors arrived at our pages (e.g. directly from a bookmark or typing in an address; from a search engine; linked from another page)
- which pages are viewed and for how long, including the viewing time and date
- the general geographical locations of visitors (as indicated by the network or internet service provider they use), anonymised demographics (age bracket and gender), and the speed of their internet connections
- technical information about the computers or devices used to browse pages, including the operating systems, browsers, plug-ins, screen types and default languages.
To opt out of analytics, you can download a browser add-on from Google. Alternatively, you can set your browser to refuse or delete cookies from Google Analytics. Check your browser’s help information to find out how.
Other cookies and tracking
There may be additional cookies and tracking in TUQIA sites and systems for the purposes of:
- creating anonymous usage statistics and analytics for the site or system
- managing transactions across multiple pages
- authenticating you to systems and keeping you logged in
- remembering your preferences for a system, such as text size
Some TUQIA web pages may also contain embedded content from non-TUQIA sites, such as videos, audio, slideshows, maps, forms, surveys and social media. This content may contain cookies from the originating site. Please refer to the original site for their privacy policies.
If you wish, you can set your browser to refuse or delete these cookies. Check your browser’s help information to find out how.
Emails and online form submissions
Records of your correspondence with us, including when you email us via our website, or contact us via an online form, must be managed according to TUQIA’s Record Management Policy, which has been adopted from the University of Queensland.
TUQIA’s Privacy Management Policy outlines how we must manage and protect any personal information related to your correspondence.
TUQIA does not warrant or represent the accuracy, currency and completeness of any information or material available on its website.
TUQIA reserves the right to change information or material on the website at any time without notice, including but not limited to details relating to programs, courses, admissions, fees and services.
It is the user’s responsibility to consult directly with the Executive Director of TUQIA to confirm the accuracy, currency and completeness of information found on the site, particularly before acting in reliance upon such information.
Web links from this site to external, non-TUQIA websites should not be construed as implying any relationship with and/or endorsement of the external site or its content by the University of Queensland in America, nor any commercial or other relationship with the owners of such site.